Date: 2018-02-12 20:45
Every nation has its own culture and traditions. Russia is a unique country with a centuries-old history and long-established national customs. Although, it’s a well-developed country with a high level of culture, most holidays and traditions date back to pagan times.
For example, Easter, Christmastide, the Kupala Night, the Shrovetide - all these events have pagan roots. Easter in Russia is a glorious feast of Christ’s resurrection. It came from Byzantium at the end of the 10th century.
Since then, this holiday is widely celebrated throughout the country with beautiful and solemn rites, such as eggs’ colouring, kulich baking, paschal greeting, etc.
Press Release for only 15 USD!
Now you can spread your news with over than 3200 media contact for 15 USD only!
Example of press releases about your updates;
- Single or album releases.
- Band line-up changes.
- Tour dates and festivals
- Recording sessions for upcoming releases
- Local gigs.
- Video promos and artwork.
- And/or any similar updates.
Regulations and rules:
- Its only $15 / press release which will be sent to over than 3200 media contact!
- Subscription could happen easily through PayPal.
- Subscribe before Wednesday, February 28 to get TWO more press release for free! - Valid for 60 days!
For more information regarding our work, kindly check our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.